Symantec manufactures a number of next-gen security programs and utility tools under the brand of Norton. With over two decades of experience in the security suite industry, Norton offers multi-layered security from endpoint to gateway in its sophisticated antivirus programs. The most recent anti-malware suite manufactured by Symantec is Norton Security. This suite is available for devices running Windows and Mac as well as Android and iOS mobile phones and tablets. It is very easy to download and install Norton on Windows 10. Click here : Norton.Com/Setup
If you have a PC running Windows 10, then Norton antivirus is perfect for the device’s security. Windows 10 offers quite elementary protection. Norton antivirus guards not only your computer but your complete home network too – and it also has several sophisticated tools such as password manager, parental control, etc. Read on to find out the process of downloading and installing Norton on Windows 10. Here is how you can download and install Norton on Windows 10 PC:
Steps For Downloading and Installing Norton Program
- Firstly, you need to sign in to your Norton account.
- Enter your login credentials: password and email address, and then click on the Sign In option.
- If, in any case, you do not have an existing Norton account, then go to Create account.
- Fill up the form and complete the procedure for signing up.
- Go to the Norton Setup page.
- Locate the product and click on the Download Norton option.
- If your activation code’s registration has not been done, then click on the following option: Enter a new product key to continue.
- Enter the unique product activation code and then click on >.
- In the following prompt, go through the Agreement and click on Agree and Download.
- If you have purchased multiple Norton programs and you have them in your Norton account, then to install those products, select the product/s you wish to install. After that, click on the Next button.
- If the Norton program you have to download does not appear in the list, then scroll down and click on Load More.
- In order to install the Norton software on any different device, click on the following: Send a Download Link.
- When the Norton setup file gets downloaded, the next prompt varies according to the web browser you are using. Here is what you should do next.
- Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge web browser: Select the Run button.
- Mozilla Firefox or Internet Safari: In the web browser, go to the uppermost left side corner and select the Download option to see the downloaded data. Locate the Norton setup file and double-click on it to launch it.
- Google Chrome: At the lower-left edge, locate the downloaded Norton setup file and double-click on the same.
- In the User Account Control prompt, select the Continue option.
- Follow the prompts displayed on the screen.
- The Norton program is now downloaded and installed.
Download and Install Norton From Service Provider
- Go to the official website of the Service Provider. Browse the site and go the Norton product download and installation menu.
- In the main page, click on either of the following options: Activate or Sign Up Now.
- Most of the times, Norton product gets activated automatically. The onboarding experience is different for different service providers.
- After that, click on the Next button.
- A prompt regarding My Service PIN may appear. In the blank, enter the PIN number which is given by the Service Provider. However, most of the activation process is automated. Therefore, it is decidedly less likely that you will need to provide the PIN manually.
- When prompted, type in the computer name.
- Now, you need to click on the Activate button. The program will be activated, if there is a license for it.
- If you have used all the Norton licenses, then you need to either buy a new license or transfer one. Select either of the two options.
- The prompts may appear different depending on which Norton program is being used at the moment.
- Do either of the two:
- To buy another license: Click on the following- Purchase Another License. After that, follow the prompts given on display.
- To transfer the license from a registered device to another device: Click on the following- Transfer a License. Browse and locate the computer to which you wish to transfer the license. After that, select Deactivate.
Hopefully, the methods given above will help you understand the process of download and install Norton Setup on Windows 10. Update your Windows 10 before proceeding with the setup process. If you face any issue during the process, then check whether your device meets all the necessary requirements. When the Norton product is installed, you should enable automatic updates.