Stop Norton Antivirus Blocking Sites – Norton Antivirus protects your system from the identity or data theft while using the internet. You can protect you by blocking some malicious websites while using the internet. Also, you can add some exceptions in the Smart Firewall and Norton family and give them access to these websites. Here in this article, we are going to discuss the procedure to Stop Norton Antivirus Blocking Sites.
Steps to Stop Norton Antivirus Blocking Sites – norton.com/setup:
If you add an exception to the firewall or disable the firewall then only you would be able to Stop Norton Antivirus From Blocking Sites. In order to do to so, you need to follow the given instructions carefully.
- First of all, you need to double-click on the icon of the Norton Antivirus to open the program.
- Furthermore, click on the Settings option and then select a network.
- Now from the left pane click on the Smart Firewall and then select Configure option.
- After selecting the configure from the General Rules, click on the Add.
- Wait to open the Add Rule wizard and then click Next after selecting the Allow option.
- Now, you need to click on the Connections to other computers and then click Next.
- Click on the Option “Only Computers and Sites listed below” and then click add domains and IP addresses.
- Furthermore, select TCP and then add ports and then click Next.
- Click Apply and once you are finished then click Ok.
Follow the above-mentioned process to Stop Norton Antivirus Blocking Sites. In case you find it difficult to perform the steps then you may contact Norton Support or visit norton.com/setup. Our executives provide the best support for the issues related to your product.
FAQs – norton.com/setup:
- norton firewall blocking website
- norton blocking safe sites
- how do I stop Norton from blocking websites
- norton keeps blocking my websites
- how to unblock website Norton internet security
- norton security allow website
- how to stop Norton from blocking downloads
- add a website to Norton safe list
If you wish to find the answers to all of these questions then you may contact Norton Support. Our experts will help you to find the solution of your queries related to your Norton product. You may also visit us at norton.com/setup for the further troubleshooting and 24/7 support