A few years ago, Microsoft rolled out Windows drivers for Xbox One controllers. This enabled users to use it as a wired controller for desktop gaming. Moreover, some more recent versions of Xbox controllers include Bluetooth. Users can also hook up their Xbox One Controllers using a regular micro-USB cable. Here are the ways for connecting your Xbox One controller to Windows PC:
How to Connect Xbox One Controller to Windows Computer via a USB cable?
Whether your Xbox One controller is wired or wireless, you can it using a USB cable. Here’s how:
- For wireless Xbox one controllers, simply insert a micro USB charging cable into the front side of the Xbox One Controller.
- After that, attach the other end to the USB slot present in the Windows computer.
- Now, the Xbox One Controller driver will automatically get installed.
- You will get a message that the device driver software has been installed.
- Congrats! You can now play Xbox games.
How to Connect Xbox One Controller to Windows Computer via a wireless Xbox adapter?
If you do not have a USB cable, then you can connect the Xbox controller to the computer with an Xbox adapter. Here’s how:
- Insert the Xbox wireless adapter into the appropriate slot in the computer.
- After that, tap on the button located at its end.
- You need to ensure that the controller has batteries.
- Now, in the Xbox One Controller, tap on the X button located in the center.
- After that, the controller will power up.
- Now, just tap on the controller bind button located at the head of the controller.
- You will notice the adapter blinking for a short while.
- Wait for the LED light to power up.
- When the LED lights have properly lightened up, it means that the controller is connecting to the computer.
How to Connect Xbox One Controller to Windows Computer via Bluetooth
If your Xbox One controller is Bluetooth-enabled and the Windows computer is also Bluetooth-enabled, then you can connect both of them using Bluetooth. Here’s how:
- Firstly, you need to ensure that your operating system is up-to-date.
- After that, enable Bluetooth on your Windows PC.
- Now you need to power on your Xbox One controller. Hit the X button located in the center.
- After that, long press the controller bind button for a couple of moments.
- In the Windows computer, open the Start menu and click on Settings.
- Select Devices from Windows Settings screen.
- Now, click on Add Bluetooth.
- Just choose the Xbox One controller from the list.
- Hit the Pair button.
About us :
Purchase Norton Antivirus for Norton Setup Online Method :- Buying Norton Antivirus from an online store is the wisest option. Reason being is the comfort and convenience that let the user buy the product from any of their preferred places.